Jamb subject combinations for Estate Management
If you’re interested in knowing the correct jamb subject combinations for estate management, make sure you read the post till the end.
Kindly note that the estate management course is primarily for science Students, so you must select a science subject.
However, In this post, we’ll cover the following topics:
- Jamb Subject Combinations for Estate Management
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Subjects Requirements For Estate Management
- List Of Universities Offering Estate Management in Nigeria
WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Subjects Requirements For Estate Management
Candidates aspiring to study estate management in the University should have a minimum of 5 SSC credit pass in the five core subjects Required to study estate management; we’ve compiled the five essential subjects Below:
- English language
- Biology or physics.
List Of Universities Offering Estate Management in Nigeria
There are various Universities Offering Estate Management programs in Nigeria; the following are compiled list of accredited Universities consisting of private, federal, and state Institutions, such:
Federal Universities Offering Estate Management in Nigeria
Below is the compiled list of federally owned Universities to study estate management:
1. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU)
2. Bayero University, Kano (BUK)
3. Federal University Of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA)
4. Federal University Of Technology, Akure (FUTA)
5. Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI)
6. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
7. Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU)
8. University Of Benin, Benin City (UNIBEN)
9. University Of Ilorin, Ilorin (UNILORIN)
10. University Of Jos, Jos (UNIJOS)
11. University Of Lagos (UNILAG)
12. University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
13. University Of Uyo (UNIUYO)
State Universities Offering Estate Management in Nigeria
The following are state-owned Universities currently Offering Estate Management in Nigeria:
1. Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
2. Cross Rivers University Of Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH)
3. Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
4. Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
5. Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU)
6. Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK)
7. Osun State University, Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
8. Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt (RSUST)
Private Universities Offering Estate Management in Nigeria
Below we’ve listed various private Universities Offering Estate Management, Such as:
1. Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Affiliated To Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka)
2. Bells University Of Technology, Ota (BELLSTECH)
3. Caleb University, Imota (CALEB)
4. Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu (CARITAS)
5. Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota (CU)
6. Crescent University, Abeokuta (CRESCENT)
7. Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State (GREGORY)
8. Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji (JABU)
9. Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu (ODUDUWA)
10. Wesley University Of Science And Technology. Ondo (WUSTO).
Jamb Subject Combinations for Estate Management
All students planning to study estate management courses at the University must select four subject combinations related to their field. The following are jamb four subjects combinations for estate management, which are:
- English language
- Physics or any other science Subject.
To study an estate management course In Nigeria, you need to take the following steps; firstly, identify the University/Institution offering the course, next you need to choose the right subject combinations in both WAEC and jamb, then make sure you read thoroughly and have an excellent result to increase your chance of gaining Admission to your desired course and Institution.
That’s all for this post.