Jamb Subject Combinations For History
Are you planning to sit for Jamb this year and want to know the right jamb subject combination for History? If yes, In this post, we’ve listed the perfect jamb Subject Combinations to study History in any University in Nigeria; we also discussed various related topics.
On this page, you’ll get to know the following:
- Jamb Subject Combinations for History
- O’level SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) Required Subject to Study History
- List of Universities Offering History in Nigeria
O’level SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) Required Subject to Study History
To stand a chance of studying History in Universities, selecting the proper O’level SSC subject Requirements to study History is Essential. The five (5) core subjects Required for studying History are:
- English language
After selecting the five (5) primary core Subjects for History, you can choose any other four (4) Subjects required for the course.
Jamb Subject Combinations for History
When enrolling for Jamb, ensure you select the right subject combinations for your program; the following are the four (4 ) core subjects required to study History in the Universities: English language, History or Government, and any other two (2) subjects from the Arts and Social Sciences.
List Of Universities Offering History In Nigeria
To study History at the University, you need to apply to any University offering the program; below are compiled list of Universities offering History in Nigeria, which comprises state, federal, and private Universities, which are:
1. Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
2. Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA)
3. Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State (ADELEKE)
4. Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)
5. Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo (ACU)
6. Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot-Akpaden (AKSU)
7. Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU)
8. Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo (BABCOCK)
9. Bowen University, Iwo (BOWEN)
10. Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
11. Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti (EKSU)
12. Federal University, Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State (FUBK)
13. Federal University, Gashua, Yobe State (FUGASHUA)
14. Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State (FUGUS)
15. Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu- Nike (GOU)
16. Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State (GUU)
17. Hezekiah University, Umudi, Imo State (HEZU)
18. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBU)
19. Imo State University, Owerri (IMSU)
20. Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji (JABU)
21. Kogi State University, Anyigba (KSU)
22. Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil, Kano State (NPA)
23. Northwest University, Kano, Kano State (NWU)
24. Osun State University, Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
25. Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU)
26. Renaissance University, Ojiagu-Agbani, Enugu (RNU)
27. Ritman University, Ikot-Ekpene, Akwa-Ibom State (RITMAN)
28. Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State (SLU)
29. University of Calabar, Calabar (UNICAL)
30. University of Ilorin, Ilorin (UNILORIN)
31. University of Jos, Jos (UNIJOS)
32. University of Uyo, Uyo (UNIUYO).
The above are schools offering history in Nigeria.
That’s all for this post; candidates aspiring to study History in the University/Institution must select the right jamb subject combinations For History: English language, History or government, and any other two (2) subjects from social science or Art.