Jamb Subject Combinations For Industrial Chemistry
Are you willing to pursue a career in industrial chemistry and want to know the correct jamb Subject Combinations for industrial chemistry? If yes, ensure you don’t skip any part of this post.
In this article, we’ve covered all you need to know to secure admission to study industrial Chemistry at the University.
On this page, we’ve covered the following topics.
- List of Universities Offering industry chemistry in Nigeria
- Jamb Subject Combinations For industrial Chemistry
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB subject requirements for industrial chemistry.
With that being said, let’s dive in!! Shall we
List of Universities Offering industry chemistry in Nigeria
Various universities are currently offering a degree in industrial Chemistry in Nigeria, below we’ve compiled a list of accredited private, state and federal universities offering industrial Chemistry in Nigeria:
Federal Universities Offering Industrial Chemistry in Nigeria
Below are the eight (8) federal Universities offering industrial Chemistry in Nigeria:
1. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU)
2. Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
3. Federal University Of Technology, Akure (FUTA)
4. Federal University, Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State (FUBK)
5. Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State (FUDMA)
6. Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE)
7. Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWUKARI)
8. Nigeria Turkish Nile University, Abuja (NTNU).
State Universities Offering Industrial Chemistry in Nigeria
We’ve listed the State Universities Offering industrial Chemistry in Nigeria:
1. Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA)
2. Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU)
3. Benue State University, Makurdi (BSU)
4. Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
5. Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU)
6. Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti (EKSU)
7. Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu (ESUT)
8. Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU)
9. Kogi State University, Anyigba (KSU)
10. Ondo State University Of Science And Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH)
11. Osun State University, Osogbo (UNIOSUN)
12. Umaru Musa Yaradua University, Katsina (UMYU)
13. University Of Mkar, Gboko (UNIMKAR)
Private Universities Offering Industrial Chemistry in Nigeria
There are weigh more private universities offering industrial Chemistry than federal and state:
1. Achievers University Owo (AUO)
2. Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)
3. Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo (ACU)
4. Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin (AHU)
5. Bells University Of Technology, Ota (BUT)
6. Bingham University, Karu (BUK)
7. Bowen University, Iwo (BU)
8. Caleb University, Imota (CU)
9. Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu (CUA)
10. Chrisland University, Owode, Ogun State (CUO)
11. Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota (CU)
12. Crawford University, Faith City, Km 8, Atan-Agbara Road, Igbesa (CRU)
13. Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu-Nike (GOUNI)
14. Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State (HU)
15. Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji (JABU)
16. Madonna University, Okija (MADONNA)
17. Michael And Cecilia Ibru University, Owhrode, Delta State (MCIU)
18. Modibo Adama University Of Technology, Yola (MAUTECH)
19. Obong University, Obong, Ntak (OBONG)
20. Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu (OUI)
21. Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU)
22. Redeemers University (RUN)
23. Renaissance University, Ojiagu-Agbani, Enugu (RENU)
24. Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa, Edo State (SAU)
25. Tansain University, Oba, Anambra State (TANSAIN)
26. University Of Benin, Benin City (UNIBEN)
27. Veritas University, Abuja (VERITAS)
28. Wellspring University, Irhihi/Ogbaneki, Benin City (WELLSPRING)
29. Wesley University Of Science And Technology, Ondo (WUSTO)
30. Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State (WDU).
WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Subjects Requirements For Industrial Chemistry
Candidates planning to secure a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Chemistry are now advised to have at least five credit passes in the following subjects.
- English language
- Biology/geography or any other science Subject.
Jamb Subject Combinations For industrial Chemistry
As an Aspirant, it’s essential to enroll for Jamb with the correct subject combinations for industrial chemistry; we’ve provided the accurate list of subject combinations for industrial chemistry below, such as:
- Use of English
- Physics or any other science Subject.
To pursue a degree in industrial chemistry at the University, choosing the appropriate subject combinations in both Jamb and O’level SSC exams (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) is crucial. Please do so to ensure the opportunity to attain your desired course and educational institution.