Jamb subject combinations for Nutrition and Dietetics
If you’re here to know the correct jamb subject combinations for nutrition and dietetics, make sure you continue reading. In this post, we’ve revealed the right subject combinations for JAMB and WAEC and discussed other relevant issues you need to consider when seeking Admission to the University to study nutrition and dietetics.
Without wasting much time, let’s dive in!!
On this page, we’ve covered the following topics:
- Jamb subject combinations for nutrition and dietetics
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Subjects Combinations For nutrition and dietetics.
- List of institution Universities Offering nutrition and dietetics.
List of institutions and Universities Offering nutrition and dietetics
To study nutrition and dietetics at the University, it’s typically essential for you to review the various accredited Universities Offering your desired course, primarily to choose the best option based on your intellectual capacity, Personal comfortability and financial affordability.
Below we’ve compiled a list of various accredited federal, State and private owned Universities Offering nutrition and dietetics in Nigeria, which are:
1. Bells University of Technology (BUT) – Ota, Ogun State
2. Imo State University (IMSU) – Owerri, Imo State
3. Nasarawa State University (NSUK) – Keffi, Nasarawa State
4. Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) – Abeokuta, Ogun State
5. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) – Nsukka, Enugu State
6. University of Ibadan (UI) – Ibadan, Oyo State
7. Wesley University (WESLEY) – Ondo, Ondo State
8. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) – Umuahia, Abia State
9. Babcock University (BABCOCK) – Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State
10. Bowen University (BOWEN) – Iwo, Osun State
11. Lead City University (LCU) – Ibadan, Oyo State
12. Bayero University, Kano (BUK) – Kano, Kano State
13. Wesley University of Science & Technology (WUSTO) – Ondo, Ondo State.
WAEC NECO NABTEB Subjects Combinations For Nutrition and Dietetics
Students aspiring to study nutrition and dietetics in the University must meet the O’level subject combinations demanded for their desired program. A minimum of 5 O’level SSC credit passes in the core subjects combinations are required, which are:
- Biology or agriculture.
JAMB Subject Combinations For Nutrition and dietetics
Candidates Aspiring to Study nutrition and dietetics should Ensure they choose the correct Jamb subject Combinations Required for their course, which are:
- Use of English
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQS]
Can I substitute Physics with Mathematics for Nutrition and Dietetics in the JAMB subject combination?
Yes, in some cases, you can substitute Physics with Mathematics in the JAMB subject combination for Nutrition and Dietetics, depending on the policy of your desired Institutions.
However, it’s essential to check the specific requirements of the University you are interested in, as some institutions may have strict subject combinations that do not allow substitutions.
Are there other recommended subjects that can be included in the JAMB subject combination for Nutrition and Dietetics?
While the four (4) core subjects for Nutrition and Dietetics are: Use of English, Chemistry, Biology, and either Physics or Mathematics, some universities may prefer other subjects such as Agricultural Science instead of biology, which is why it is essential also to Review the primary Requirements of your desired University.
To every student aspiring to study nutrition and dietetics at The University, ensure you select the correct O’level SSC and jamb Subject Combinations for nutrition and dietetics, which we’ve listed above. However, to affirm the credibility of our claim, you should also check the subject combinations Required by your desired Institution.