Jamb subject combinations for Petroleum Engineering
You would like to know the correct jamb Subject Combinations For petroleum engineering Suppose you plan to study a petroleum engineering course in the University and want to enroll for Jamb this year. This post revealed the correct Jamb & Waec Subject Combinations to study petroleum engineering at the University. Without wasting much time, let’s dive in.
On this page, we’ve covered the following areas:
- List of Universities Offering petroleum engineering in Nigeria
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Subjects Combinations for petroleum engineering.
- Jamb subject combinations for petroleum engineering.
WAEC NECO NABTEB Subjects Combinations For Petroleum Engineering
Students are generally required to select nine (9) different Subjects when enrolling for any O’level exam. However, you are required to include the following five (5) subjects to study petroleum engineering at the University, which are:
List of Universities Offering Petroleum Engineering in Nigeria
To study petroleum engineering in University, it’s essential to identify the various Universities Offering the course cause every University offers petroleum engineering in Nigeria. The following are the few accredited states, federal and private Universities Offering Petroleum Engineering in Nigeria:
Federal Universities Offering Petroleum Engineering in Nigeria
1. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU)
2. Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
3. Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
4. Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI).
State Universities Offering Petroleum Engineering in Nigeria
1. Bayero University, Kano (BUK)
2. Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island (NDU)
3. Ondo State University Of Science And Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH)
4. Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt (RSUST)
5. University Of Benin, Benin City (UNIBEN)
6. University Of Ibadan, Ibadan (UI)
7. University Of Uyo (UNIUYO).
Private Universities Offering Petroleum Engineering in Nigeria
Below are a few private Universities Offering Petroleum Engineering in Nigeria:
1. Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)
2. Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota (CU)
3. Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City (IUO)
4. Madonna University, Okija (MADONNA).
List of Polytechnic Offering Petroleum Engineering in Nigeria
There are a few numbers of accredited polytechnics Offering Petroleum Engineering in Nigeria, which are:
1. Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (AUCHIPOLY)
2. Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO)
3. Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna (KADPOLY)
4. Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja (KOGIPOLY)
5. Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Kwara State (KWARA POLY)
6. Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin-Ladi (PLAPOLY).
Jamb subject Combinations For Petroleum Engineering
To gain admission to study petroleum engineering, you need to enroll for the four (4) core jamb subject combinations required to study the course; the following are the jamb Subject Combinations For petroleum engineering:
- Use of English
In summary, to secure admission to Study petroleum engineering at the University, you’re required to select the correct subject combinations in all exams; for Jamb, you need to choose the use of English, physics, chemistry, and mathematics, while for WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, you need to enroll for the five (5) core subjects Required for petroleum engineering course, which are: mathematics English, Physics, chemistry, and biology. The correct Subject combinations increase your chances of securing admission into your desired course and Institution.