INTERNSHIP APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 21 August 2023
INTERNSHIP LOCATION: Cape Town
The Western Cape Government: Corporate Services Centre Hereby invites all Unemployed South African graduates residing in the Western Cape to partake in the Graduate Internship Programme application for 2023/2024.
The Graduate Internship Programme is a Youth Development Programme which is provided to enhance a successful interns the opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of 3-24 months.
- Applicants are required to possess a completed Certificate of (NQF 5),
- Diploma (NQF 6), Degree (NQF 7) or Post Graduate Qualification (NQF 8 and higher);
- Must be a South African citizen and reside in the Western Cape;
- And such Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 35
- Lastly you need to have willingness and a mindset of gaining practical work experience.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Successful applicants will benefit the following:
1. Applicant will acquire essential skills and experience that will make you more marketable, and appealing to employers in the later future.
2.it will help you get contactable references on your CV.
3. . You will receive career awareness exposure to help you make informed career decisions, as well as a network to support and guide you.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- Abilities in at least two of the Western Cape’s official languages;
- Demonstrated computer literacy (MS Office);
- Ability to use office equipment; ability to plan and organize.
How to apply
To apply online, Click Here Western Cape Government: Internships for Graduate Students in 2023 / 2024.